1. When the ultraviolet disinfection lamp works, ultraviolet rays can cause burns to the eyes and skin. Please ensure that there are no people and animals in the workspace and avoid looking directly at the ultraviolet rays.
2. It is recommended that each sterilization time be more than 30 minutes
3. Ventilate the space for 30-45 minutes after sterilization to dispel the odor left by the germs
4. Please use a clean rag to clean the lamp when using it many times in the later period.
1. The disinfection lamp is connected to the switch line, which is convenient and practical and can be used by directly plugging into the household outlet.
2. Regular use of high-efficiency sterilization and disinfection lamps can effectively reduce the breeding of bacteria and mites. It is recommended that 2-3 times a week, every 30-60 minutes.
3. Ultraviolet sterilization lamp adopts ultraviolet + ozone and double sterilization without a dead angle.
4. Disinfection lamp is suitable for schools, restaurants, clinics, homes, hotels, factories
1. Quartz glass tube: high UV transmittance and long service life
2. Flame-resistant lamp holder: resistant to hot and cold expansion, easy to clean, non-conductive
3.Appearance: arc design, beautiful and generous
4. Installation: The lamp head is integrated into the bracket, and it is not easy to fall off.
5. Service life: 8000 hours recommended